GOLDEN MILE TRADING 113 (Pty) Ltd T/A KONICA MINOLTA OFFICE SOLUTIONS COMPANY PROFILE
To establish a personal relationship with each client, regardless of their size, or the amount of equipment they purchase. To deliver, in a professional and cost-effective manner, the quality products and services that the modern-day professionals demand from their service providers, whilst contributing to a sound employment equity policy.
Honesty : To deliver what the client expects.
Openness : To share the truth with you always.
Integrity : To be consistent in the way we do ethical business.
Servant hood : To give you a service that comes from within and no “lip service”
Keith Lee (Managing Director) started as a field technician for Konica Minolta South Africa back in 1984 and worked himself up to Technical Manager of the Pretoria branch. His drive and commitment towards a higher level of customer service as well as his desire to provide a one-stop shop for document management and reproduction solutions to the small, medium and macro businesses, saw him to the establishment of Konica Minolta Office Solutions at the turn of millennium.
BEE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Konica Minolta Office Solutions is passionate about protecting and promoting access to the economy for black children who are not as fortunate as others and therefore contribute regularly to the welfare of these disabled and abused children.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
– KONICA MINOLTA OFFICE SOLUTIONS is a Konica Minolta South Africa Authorised Dealer for the supply and service of the Konica Minolta and OCE range of:
- Black & White Multi-functional equipment ranging from 16 to 105 pages per minute.
- Colour Multi-functional devices ranging from 10 to 80 pages per minute.
- Document archiving and management software.
- Document tracing and management devices and software.
- Desktop printers, faxes and scanners.
- Electronic fax solutions.
- Black & White as well as colour wide format equipment.
- High-speed printers for the printing environment.
– Technical staff extensively trained at the Konica Minolta SA training facility installs and maintains this equipment to the high level of standards we are known for. A sufficient supply of spares and toners are available to ensure the shortest possible downtime for our clients.
– Konica Minolta professional services is a software division of Konica Minolta SA is constantly available to assist our clients with software and driver back up countrywide.